Sunday 17 February 2013

Babysitting voucher.

I have been playing again.
Have made  babysitting vouchers for my sons and wives for when the babies arrive.
Just a bit of fun really!!
I printed  the message on white card , Then using my sizzix machine and a large tag die that I have had for a long time I cut a tag shape from a piece of patterned card .(Ruth Watkins. Baby 4 from Craft Creations.).
 I put the tag aside to use another time. 
Then i put double sided tape on the back of the card around the aperture. this was then placed over the message, The larger tag was then cut freehand with scissors. The smaller message was added with double sided tape. A hole was punched at the top and ribbon threaded through.
I added a sizzix baby die cut that I had., the rabbit was cut from the patterned card.
I am sure they will take me up on the babysitting offer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment