Friday 15 February 2013

Whoopee..I'm going to be a grandma....

I am so excited, I am soon to become a grandma, granny, nana,
 I don't care what they call me i will answer to all names.
I have waited years for this to happen and now, like what they say about buses, 2 come along together.
My youngest  son John and his wife Paula are expecting their first child about the 20th of February. and my middle son Ian and his wife Maria are expecting theirs about the 28th February..I will keep you updated


Here are couple of countdown signs I made

They are just made from plywood rectangles, basecoated and then edged in colour, strung with ribbon.
Hearts painted with blackboard paint have been glued on, the writing was done with a Sakura micro pigment pen, then a few rub ons added. The countdown is added with chalk. Another simple idea for craft fair sales.

I have 3 sons, have you noticed one baby is going to be a girl, Whoooeee. Could be 2 girls. they will be so loved .

No comments:

Post a Comment