Friday 13 July 2012

Door Hangers for Baby

I started to clear out old stock. i had a few plain wood door hangers which we do not stock anymore. Base coated them with antique white acrylic paint, edged them with acrylic paint in colours to match the embellishments that I had. These are card die- cuts which I bought from Ebay. I love these die cuts and the seller finishes them off so nicely.Glued the embellishments on the door hangers with tacky glue. I added the message with Sakura Micron Pigma Pen then dotted the letters with acrylic paint.
When they were dry I gave a light spray with Americana sealer. Tied ribbons on to pretty them up.
will be selling these at  The Arches Gift Shop.
                           Curborough Craft Centre
                          Lichfield.  WS13 8ES
                            Staffordshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment